Une recette que j'emploie...
En attendant de me rendre visite dans la cuisine pédagogique de La Goose, tentez déja chez vous
ces quelques recettes sans gluten / sans laitage, pour améliorer votre quotidien.
GF / DF Madeleines
An easy and reliable vanilla cake recipe that offers a multitude of desserts, depending on the moulds that you use.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1.5 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup softened coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Prepare your moulds, lining, oiling and/or flouring as necessary.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Cream fat and sugar together with electric mixer. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir to create a smooth batter.
- Distribute batter into the moulds, keeping in mind that this recipe rises a LOT. (Don’t overfill your moulds, or you’ll have “mushroom” tops on every product.)
- Bake at 350*F until the tops turn a lovely golden colour, and the centre of the product bounces back when lightly pressed.
On completion of cooking school in 2018,
Jan Steele (aka La Goose) relocated to the beautiful Cévenne mountains in the South of France. In her home made of stone, she teaches clients to reclaim healthful culinary traditions. Jan hosts visitors to the region, ensuring that their dietary restrictions -- be they GF, Paleo, or AIP -- are respected to a T.